Chiodos Live in Singapore
IMPORTANT - This concert will be happening on the afternoon of 25 January 2015 to allow fans opportunities to attend another clashing rock show happening at night. Doors open at 3pm.
All tickets will be honoured.
Aside from that, we have more awesome news!
1. We've teamed up with Hailo, Singapore's leading taxi e-hailing app, to offer you free $5 taxi credits with every ticket purchased. The code will be given to all ticket holders via Peatix message box on show day. This is open to everyone and not limited to first time users, as long as you are a ticket holder and have the Hailo app on your phone. Ride must be booked using a credit card, and this credit is valid till 1st June 2015.
2. There will be no increase in ticket prices at the door. Tickets will remain $58 should you wish to purchase on show day.
3. Gig Buddies Bundle - Come in a group of 4 on show day to purchase 4 tickets at $200!
Early Bird - $48*
Standard - $58*
*Inclusive of ticketing fee. All prices in SGD.
Retail Outlet: Inokii, Far East Plaza #03-30 (only for standard tickets only)
ABOUT THE BAND
American post-hardcore band Chiodos are known for their ambitious, out-of-the-box songcraft and inventive arranging skills, creating aural three-ring circus songs rich in nuance and detail and driven by pulverizing, aggressive dynamics.
The latest album, Devil, is Chiodos exactly the way the band, its frantically devoted fans and a legion of supporters and admirers within the music industry want to hear it. The 13-track set finds founding frontman Craig Owens back in the fold after a painful -- but, for both parties, productive -- three-year schism. It also marks drummer Derrick Frost's return to the band and the recorded debut of lead guitarist Thomas Erak, both of whom make significant impacts on DEVIL's dizzying sound collage. And in Grammy Award-winning producer David Bottrill (Tool, Muse, Stone Sour), Chiodos found a kindred spirit visionary who drove the group to even greater and more adventures sonic heights.
The group's sights are now set in the road -- a natural habitat where it brings the music to light in a different way than it can in the studio. Owen notes that "the road is where we really get to embellish what it is that we do. I'm looking forward to sharing these songs with people and having them sing them back to me."
TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets that are found to have been reproduced or altered in any way will be banned from entry.
2. Each ticket has a unique code that can be only be used once per entry and cannot be duplicated. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. In the event that multiple copies of this code are presented at the event, the Promoter may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets with this code.
3. Whilst every care is taken to ensure ticket(s) arrive on time at the agreed destination, the Promoter(s) do not accept liability for loss or damage that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond reasonable control.
4. Resale of tickets can only be sold at face value, even in the event of a sold out show.
5. No refunds and/or exchange will be made other than to event postponement (less than 1 week prior notice) or cancellation at the Promoter(s) discretion.
6. The Promoter(s) will not be responsible for the replacement and/or refund of any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. The Promoters and/or Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
8. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Promoter/Management.
9. The Promoter and/or Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
10. The Promoter(s) and/or Venue Owner will not be responsible for loss, damage, death or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
11. Ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
12. Any complaints regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Promoter. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner.
13. Venue restrictions and rules strictly apply.
14. All of these terms and conditions are governed by Singapore Law.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
Follow us on social media for latest concert updates!
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- TAB Singapore
Early Bird $48.00 Standard $58.00
On sale until Jan 25, 2015, 6:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 442 Orchard Road, #02-29, Orchard Hotel, 238879 Singapore
Upsurge Productions2,210 Followers